Monday, May 6, 2013

A week ago today I was on The Today Show, again.  Life is funny, God is Sovereign...For the last week I have been doing a lot of thinking about my legacy.

What will I leave behind?  What positive change will I effect outside of me and mine.  Being on the show was a major milestone for me for many reasons but for none more than the fact that I am a fairly private person so being on TV and sharing parts of my life are so contradictory to who I am, at least who I've been.  Even still, it was right and I know it was God-ordained.

It was an awesome experience filled with great exchanges with people working in their purpose and seemingly happy in their careers.  It was truly inspiring.  The best thing about being on the show was seeing myself through new eyes and knowing that I was inspiring people to live healthier lives.  And that, I know, is part of my purpose.  God show me the way and give me the means to get to it!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
In the pursuit of today...