Friday, February 25, 2011

Hotel Serrano-A Kimpton Hotel

So this review is way overdue, as are many more, because I haven't downloaded pictures from my camera in months. This one just happened to be on my Blackberry.  Better late than never.

By now, I've learned to trust the Kimpton name, but per my sister's suggestion, I hotel hopped to check out the competition the night before I checked into the hotel Serrano.  The customer service, the atmosphere, the decor, it was the best!! Though the neighborhood was not, it's a stone's throw away from safer terrain, shopping, dining and transportation, and for me the location wasn't a problem. 

Though I may forget the name and other details, the memory that will likely remain with me, is checking in after a long day in the Redwood Forest and other tourist attractions, being able to turn up the heat to my liking (a hard feat), and eating treats from the minibar in bed while watching Oprah and the sun set over San Francisco.  It was bliss!!!  So of all the reasons to stay there, at the top of my list is the experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
In the pursuit of today...