Friday, February 11, 2011

Sleep...

Oh how it alludes most of us! Still, we love it so much! 

My body is doing that thing it does when I haven't caught enough Zs.  That thing that I can't find words to describe, but that I know well enough to be in bed on time tonight.  This feeling has existed for a while, but in high school and college, it would take 48-72 hours with little or no sleep for it to show up.  Today it found its way to me after two nights of 6-hour sleep.  This getting older thing can kick rocks lol. For some extra persuasion on why sleep is so important, check out the benefits of sleepdangers of sleep deprivation

Schedule sleep like you would a date.  Show up on time, dress the part, create ambiance (clean, quiet, calm), and get in there!!  You (and everyone around you) will be happy you did!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
In the pursuit of today...