Tuesday, February 22, 2011

I Want Samoas!!

So, I am always trying something new, especially food, especially when it's on sale.  During my time in the breakfast/healthy bar aisle last week, I happened upon these babies to the left.  I picked them because I'd never tried them before and also because, they were on sale!!!  It wasn't until the next day at work that I took my first bite and discovered their greatness.  The familiar taste took me back to my very short-lived scouting days, to my favorite cookies, Samoas!!  I think they taste the same but 3 surveyed coworkers agreed that they come pretty close!!

At 120 Calories and 4g of fat, you're definitely getting more bang for your bite as compared with 150 Calories and 8g of fat for just two cookies, and who eats just two?!? Especially when you bought a box (or two).  More than likely, these will not forever replace my love for the real thing, but they will make it easier to resist the chubby-cheeked pushers cherubs stationed at the front of the grocery store, or to give them a donation and keep it moving.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
In the pursuit of today...